Thursday 20 October 2011

Chapter 2

At 5 am exactly, Madiyah’s alarm blasted. She woke up, had a shower, changed into her tracksuits and drove to Fai’s. Surprisingly Fai was awake and ready. They both warmed up and began their daily exercise. The weather was beyond what was expected, the clear blue sky and the fluffy white clouds, the temperature was below 10 degrees C as expected after last night’s horrendous storm.  
Oh I forgot to tell you, my mom called yesterday.
7lailha! I miss her, how is she?
She’s fine el7emdellah. She was talking to me about some weird thing. Remember when I told you I had an uncle? Well you see my father wants me to go to Kuwait just to make sure the business is alright and he transferred me to one of the universities there so I can study and work at the same time. So my uncle has kindly offered for me to stay at their house until I get used to place and then I could move into my own house.
Mabrook! So you’re officially a businesswoman?
Well, I wouldn’t call myself a businesswoman. It’s like a part time job, I’m just going to visit the place, see how everyone and everything’s doing and then fix some problems if there were any.
They kept on talking about where to spend their summer holiday and for how long until something unexpected caught Madiyah’s eyes. She had to stop running to make sure that what she was seeing was actually true.
WAIT!!!               STOP!!!             Ahh… Look Panting, trying to find the right words.
OMG!
Madiyah removed her tracksuit jacket and her tracksuit bottom. Standing with only her underwear on and her tshirt (hoping she won't catch a cold) in the freezing weather outside.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU CRAZY? WHATEVER THAT IS ITS DEAD BY NOW! AND IT’S FREEZING!! YOU’LL GET A FEVER. MADIYAH DON'T GO!!!
-----------

1 comment: